Appleton Estate Rum and Floyd's Pelican Bar Tour
You will be filled with enticement of sampling a variety of Jamaica rum blend. Appleton Estate is pact with the experience of knowing how Appleton rum is made molasses tasting, raw syrup obtained in the refining process. A rich vibe in a off the beaten path chill spot out in the blue Caribbean water. A revitalizing tour it is closing the day out at sea Pelican Bar catch the sunset.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat ride to Pelican Bar and Grill
- Entry Fee to Rum Estate
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Join us on a scenic journey highlighting the rustic side of the South Coast of Jamaica to visit the Appleton Estate, home of the world renowned Appleton Rum, visit this historical Appleton Rum distillery located on the picturesque South Coast of Jamaica, take a detailed tour while your guide outline the secret behind one of the world’s best tasting rum. Sample freshly pressed sugar cane juice and “wet sugar”. Immortalize your experience at our Appleton Rum large size VX sign, and then sample 10 Different types of Jamaica rum liquors. On a tour designed for you to cherish and repeat, you might complimentary bottle of rum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. Large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of picture perfect serenity. Watch the beautiful sunset (weather permitting) as well as the cliff diving and listen to the Reggae Band. A perfect place to sit back, relax with a cocktail in hand. Boat ride is between 30-45 minutes but worth the travel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel not listed please type when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18years or older to drink.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.