Apricot President Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Apricot President Cruise features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Ha Long. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The cruise provides an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, karaoke and a 24-hour front desk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All land transportation Hanoi – Ha long – Hanoi.
- Boutique, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Tour guide on board.
- Entrance fee tickets and kayaking
- All tax and service charge
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: DAY 1: HALONG CRUISE PORT –LAN HA BAY – HARMONY AREA
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
DAY 1: HALONG CRUISE PORT –LAN HA BAY – HARMONY AREA
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
11.40 – 12.00: Embark at Ha Long – Gia Luan cruise port.
12.00 – 12.20: Transfer by tender boat to Apricot President Cruises. The Cruise
anchors far from crowded and touristy areas in the calm water surrounded by
12.20 – 12.45: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
12.45 – 14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Ha Long bay – Lan Ha
Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15h -17h15 Explore Lan Ha – Ha Long bay, hit the green emerald water for
kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
Our cruise manager/tour guide will inform you which option we will follow
based on their experience and weather conditions
17.45 – 18.45: Back to Apricot President Cruises for re enjoy our Sunset Party on
top deck, relax on cruise
19:00 – 21.00: Savor dinner set menu. Play game or test your luck with fishing
Enjoy fresh air doing some & overnight on board.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight On Apricot President Cruise
Day 2: DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE AREA – HALONG CRUISE PORT
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE AREA – HALONG CRUISE PORT
6.00-6.30: Sunrise photo hunt and Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your
body and mind.
07.00 – 07:45: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have
breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00 – 09.15: Visit Dark & Bright Cave by a rustic row-boat.
09.40 – 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the port while a taste
11.30 – 12.00: Disembark Apricot President Cruises and farewell the crew.
Travel back to Hanoi.
16.15 – 16.45: Arrive in Hanoi, end of unforgettable trip.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotel around Hanoi old quarter-Hoan Kiem lake and at Halong harborPorts
- Bến tàu Du lịch Đảo Cát Bà, Đường xuyên đảo Cát Bà, Gia Luận, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.