Aquaduck Gold Coast & iFLY
Aquaduck & IFly Gold Coast make a fantastic combination for families, couples and groups visiting the Gold Coast. The combination of an Intro iFly experience and the 1 hour Aquaduck tour can be done on the same day or different days.
The Aquaduck tour is an ideal way to see the sights of the Gold Coast from land and water. Suitable for all ages, the tour runs 5 times per day from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
While iFly includes the unique and amazing experience of two flights in the indoor wind tunnel. The iFly experience can be done by anyone who is 3 - 103 years old. The experience takes 1.5 hours with your safety brief and equipment fitting done before your head to the wind tunnel with your trained professional skydive instructor.
Aquaduck and iFly are both located in Surfers Paradise just 5 minutes walk apart.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All children have the opportunity to drive the Aquaduck and receive a Captains Certificate.
- Entry/Admission - iFLY Gold Coast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: iFLY Gold Coast, 3084 Surfers Paradise Bvd, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
iFLY Indoor Skydiving is the latest, most exhilarating, involving and rewarding activity imaginable… if you are 3 or 103 years old.
Everyone can now learn to fly in a state-of–the–art, fully–controlled and safe environment. And the all-round viewing platform lets you share the magic with family and friends.
Fly in the huge wind tunnel with a massive wind generator – just step into the wind tunnel and you're lifted into flight on a cushion of air.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Surfers Paradise is known for its iconic sand, sun and surfing lifestyle. As a premier international-tourist and entertainment destination on Australia's Gold Coast.
Renowned for its golden beaches and world-class surf breaks, Surfers Paradise hosts prestigious artistic, cultural and community events throughout the precinct.
See the Surfers Paradise beach front from the Aquaduck tour.
Pass By: Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Aquaduck City Tour and River Cruise provides you with an opportunity to see the key sights of the Gold Coast on the 1 hour land and sea tour.
Pass By: The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
The Spit is a 5km long, relatively undeveloped for now, sandy isle starting at Main Beach and finishing at the seaway where teh Gold Coast Broadwater meets the Pacific Ocean.
The Spit is home to Seaworld, Palazzo Versace and an abundance of watersports activities.
This is where the Aquaduck heads into the water for our river cruise.
Departure Point :36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with shoulder problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.