Aquaduck Secrets, Scandals and Sunset Tour
Finally a tour that tells the stories behind the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast!
Secrets, Scandals and Sunsets is a fun look at the tales of the millionaire high flyers, fraudsters, celebrities and their lives on the Gold Coast complete with beer, bubbles and snacks. The one and a half hour tour is a fantastic way to celebrate summer, kicking off at 5pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
This tour is ideal for a pre dinner drink and some fun with your partner or a group of friends.
From 15 years and above
This is Aquaduck as you have never seen it before. Tickets include alcoholic or soft drinks and snacks.
Please note you are unable to book on this site within 48hrs of travel. Please contact us if you wish to book within this timeframe.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes an alcoholic drink (beer, wine, and sparkling) for over 18 years, soft drinks for children, and light snacks.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland
One of the most internationally recognisable icons on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, has always been an entertainment playground with a social scene for the most social of socialites.
The Surfers Paradise you have always known is ever-evolving and this vibrant hub is now home to some of the best restaurants, bars and attractions on the Gold Coast. With a world-class beach and an incredible skyline of high-rises lining the coast, Surfers Paradise is guaranteed to surprise you, delight you and keep the good times rolling well into the night.
Stop At: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
The three-kilometre strip of golden sand between Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean is Australia's iconic beach, a postcard-perfect locale that conjures up 'paradise' to millions.
Stop At: Main Beach, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland
While other suburbs snatch their names from exotic Aboriginal meanings or English seaside villages, Main Beach is far more literal. Situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Main Beach was so named as it was the main surf beach to the town of Southport. But while its name may be obvious, its hidden gems are far more exciting for this is one of the coast's areas which celebrates something old and something new in style.
Departure Point :36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Children 14 and under are not able to go on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.