Aquapark Costa Teguise Entrance and Transfers
Over 22000 square meters and the many attractions, swimming pools, slides and much more make it the largest water park in Lanzarote. It is also ideal for families or just for pleasure.
If you've had enough of the water, come to our Paintball Arena
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport (optional and only from Playa Blanca or Puerto del Carmen)
- Entry/Admission - Aquapark Costa Teguise
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Visit: Aquapark Costa Teguise, Avda. Del Golf, Parcela 315 Avda. Campo de Golf 315, 35509, Lanzarote Spain
Aquapark Costa Teguise stands for endless fun. Its more than 22000 square meters packed with slides, loopings, attractions and lots more make it Lanzarote’s largest water park. Moreover, it is ideal for families and groups of friends to spend a fantastic day.
Here you can find the largest and most thrilling water slides in Europe. You may have heard of the Kamikaze or the Whirlwind, two pure-adrenaline attractions only for the bravest. If you want a less thrilling, but still amazing attraction try the hard to forget Hydrotube. Aquapark Costa Teguise also has lots of attractions for the youngest visitors such as the child-Kamikaze, slides, loopings and the small lagoon with lots of surprises and games. But if you are looking for some relax just try our chilling areas and Jacuzzi's.
If you have enough of water, come to our indoor Paintball arena. It is the only indoor paintball arena in Lanzarote. Join the adventure and show your skills. You can also take one of the electric cars (for children and adults) and go out to the fun obstacle course.
Departure Point :Aquapark Costa Teguise, Avda. Del Golf, Parcela 315 Avda. Campo de Golf 315, 35509, Lanzarote Spain
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.