AquaQuepos Sport Fishing, 1/2 Day Inshore Fishing (AM)
Our experienced crew with 30 plus years of fishing experience in this area will offer you a safe and enjoyable fishing day out on the Pacific Ocean.
Price includes all taxes, excluded are the fishing licenses at 15 USD per person and gratitude.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing gear, baits
What's excluded :
- Fishing license $17 per person above age 16.
Welcome to Quepos, the capital of sportfishing in Costa Rica. This area is famous for its fishing due to its fertile ocean currents and lush tropical coastline.
This trip will bring you to the shallower inshore waters where it's calmer but just as productive. Try bottom fishing and jigging to catch the bite of Roosterfish, Cubera Snapper, Corvina, Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, and many more.
Includes: Fishing equipment, bait
Refreshments: Snacks, fruits, and beverages including beer
Facilities: You will have access to the main area of the boat, a relaxing seating space, and a private restroom.
Your safety is the highest priority at AquaQuepos. Our boats are maintained to the highest standard with the newest safety equipment onboard and a trained crew in first aid.
We also offer morning and afternoon cruises as well as snorkeling & whale watching tours.
Our price includes all taxes.
Departure Point :Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.