"Aquarium of the World", botanical garden & Tequila teasting in Los Cabos
Explore the botanical reserve of “Wirikuta", the history and natural beauties of San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas on the same tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation from your hotel (Cabos San Lucas and San José del Cabo)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual expert guide
- Access fee to the Botanical Park “Wirikuta”
- Entry/Admission - Wirikuta Garden
What's excluded :
- Dock tax
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wirikuta Garden, Puerto Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
We will start by visiting the botanical reserve of “Wirikuta” which
holds different types of cacti and sculptures, is the ideal place to take a relaxing walk and enjoy beautiful landscapes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Glass Factory, Boulevard Lazaro Cardenas Posada Local 6-A, Cabo San Lucas 23460 Mexico
We will continue with a visit to a traditional blown glass factory, where you will discover the colorful culture of this region; while, with a tasting of the best tequilas, you can meet it through its flavors
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Finally, when you arrive at Cabo San Lucas you will have the opportunity to take a look at the amazing marine life that inhabits the Sea of Cortez and the Ocean, with an exciting glass bottom boat ride, which will take you to discover why This area is known as “The aquarium of the world.” Ah! And what better way to end this unforgettable day in Los Cabos than with some free time to make some purchases.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list please contact us.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.