Arabian Horseback Riding and Sunset to Bahrain Fort
Make yourself happy and build unforgettable memories on horseback ride at the beauty of the desert’s survivor as you ride across the stunning skyline of the dipping sun by the Karbabad beach and Bahrain Fort.
Even if you have never ridden a horse before, our expert trainers will lead you to ride at some quaint villages and towards the Bahrain Fort for a picturesque view of the sunset. Continue your journey towards the Karbabad beach for a breezy ride and return to the Equestrian Centre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
Heading to the horse stable 15 minutes early
Professionals will be provided orientation about safety and horse handling.
You’ll be paired with a tame horse that is well-suited to your skill level for the approximate 1-hour ride.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bahrain Intl Airport, Bahrain
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.