Aral Sea Day Trip: Advanture to Lost Paradise
If you are traveling to Khiva or Nukus, do not miss a chance to visit Aral Sea. Enjoy an extraordinary experience in a sea without water and look at the huge ships sailing on the sands. See beauty and tragedy in one.
Take full day tour in a private air-conditioned car and discover a place which is often called as photographers' paradise. It is a place you never meet in any other part of the world.
Hotel pickup and dropoff included. We can also pick up or drop off at Nukus airport for free.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal driver
- Hotel/airport pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Regional History and Aral Sea Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ships Cemetery, Muynak Uzbekistan
Trip to destination will take about 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Regional History and Aral Sea Museum, Muynak Uzbekistan
You can visit also the Aral Museum (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nukus, Nukus, Republic of Karakalpakstan
When tour ends, your driver will drop you off at your selected destination (hotel, accommodation, airport)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or any accommodation in Nukus city and drop off back when tour ends.Airports
- Nukus Airport, Nukus Uzbekistan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.