Aran islands & Cliffs of Moher including cruise day tour departing from Limerick
Join this spectacular journey along the breath taking Wild Atlantic Way to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. See medieval ruins, 16th century tower house's, churches, graveyards, drystone walls, quays, harbours, ponies, calves, cows, lambs, sheep and maybe even a leprechaun or two!
Driving along the coast of Clare, witness the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it battles the coastline. Board the ferry in Doolin for Inisheer, the smallest and nearest of the Gaeltacht Aran Islands. Keep an eye out for local bottlenose dolphins that occasionally follow the ferry. On Inisheer, explore ancient castles, churches, narrow lanes, stone walls and deserted white sand beaches.
The return ferry takes you on a guided scenic cruise beneath the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Returning to Doolin, you go to the top of the Cliffs of Moher where you can take a stroll along the Cliffs. Departing the Cliffs you return to Limerick.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Departing Arthur's Quay, Limerick at 08:30 daily, our fully qualified, local driver / guide, will take you from Limerick via Bunratty Castle and Ennis to the quay in the picturesque fishing village of Doolin.
A quick pick up stop at The Bunratty Castle Hotel adjacent to Bunratty Castle & Folk Park. Built to impress in the 15th century, Bunratty Castle is one of the most splendid in Ireland.
Before heading out into the wilds of County Clare we visit Ennis.
Board the 11:00 ferry sailing to Inisheer, the smallest and closest of the 3 Aran Islands. Sailing takes between 30 and 40 minutes. 2 hours of free island time to explore an ancient castle and church, shipwreck, lighthouse, beaches, pubs and cafes.
Ferry departs at 13:45 to Doolin via the Cliffs of Moher.
At Doolin, board the tour coach and our driver / guide will take you to the top of the Cliffs of Moher, where entry fee is included.
Tour departs Cliffs of Moher after 1 hour and returns to Limerick between 18:00 and 18:30.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
At Doolin you will board the 11:00 ferry sailing to Inisheer, the smallest and closest of the 3 Aran Islands. Ferry sailing takes between 20 and 30 minutes. Once on the Island, you have 2 hours of free time to explore an ancient castle and church, shipwreck, lighthouse, beaches, pubs and cafes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arthurs Quay, Limerick, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Island visit part of the tour is weather dependant.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.