Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruise
(Tour runs from Early March to 30th of September)
09:00 – Depart Galway New Coach Station for Doolin and The Burren
11:00 – All aboard the Ferry to Inisheer*
13:45 – Depart the Island and begin Cliffs Cruise
15:30 – Lunch stop in Doolin
16:30 – Arrive at the top of the Cliffs of Moher and receive free admission!
17:30 – Depart cliffs for Galway via Wild Atlantic Way
19:30** – Return to Galway New Coach Station
Please be aware:
* Sailings are weather dependant. In the unlikely event of a cancellation you will receive a full refund/reschedule or you will have the option to take our 10:00am Cliffs of Moher & Burren Tour instead.
** All times are approximate, if you have connections to make please inform us in advance.
Ferry tickets and admission to the Cliffs of Moher are FREE. Activities on the island and lunch are not included.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cliffs of Moher Entrance Fee
- Return Ferry to/from Island
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - O'Connors Pub
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
The return journey from the Aran Island , a guided cruise alongside the foot of the Cliffs of Moher, is a spectacular journey which puts the 214m high, 8 km long cliffs into perspective.
At the arrival at the Cliffs of Moher ,as a guest of Aran Tour Company, you will receive free entry to the cliffs and the eco-sensitive visitor centre. Take a stroll along the cliff edge and consider how tiny everything looks from above!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: O'Connors Pub, Fisher Street, Doolin Ireland
At Gus O’Connor’s Pub they serve some of Ireland’s Favourite dishes at Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
From hearty Full Irish Breakfasts to their famous 12oz Sirloin Steak and Seafood Specialties, they have a wide selection of delicious dishes to please everyone. They source their food locally as much as possible and all the beef is 100% Irish and is fully traceable from farm to fork.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
Inisheer (the smallest and most vibrant of the Aran Islands) is only a 30 minute sailing from Doolin and attractions include ancient churches and castles, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, a modern playground and several pubs and cafes, lighthouses and shipwrecks! Take a pony and trap, hire a bicycle or stroll the peaceful boreens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Galway, Co. Galway, H91 CX90, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seats are not assigned
- Operates in all weather conditions,please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.