ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views
Enjoy breathtaking views of London and look up to 20 miles (32 kilometers) into the distance with this entry ticket to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK's tallest sculpture. Towering 374 feet (114 meters) above East London, it offers panoramic vistas of the London skyline, both from the viewing galleries and distorted in mirrors.
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Entry/Admission - ArcelorMittal Orbit
What's excluded :
- Visitor access to ride The Slide
- Visit: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Olympic Stadium O Olympic Stadium Stratford Station, London E20 2ST England
Explore the beautiful parklands and admire the iconic 2012 Olympic venues including London Stadium, London Aquatics Centre and Lee Valley Velodrome. While you are here don't miss the opportunity to take a picture with the Olympic Rings!
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: ArcelorMittal Orbit, The Podium 5 Thornton Street Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2AD England
Journey 80m into the clouds and explore London’s famous skyline from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit. With its enviable location in east London’s spectacular Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you’ll see London like never before, from the east, where the whole of the city stretches out in front of you.
Enjoy mesmerising skyline views of up to 20 miles across London through stunning floor to ceiling windows before experiencing the city’s famous landmarks from the outside observation walkways suspended 80m above the ground. Discover sights including Wembley Stadium, St Paul’s Cathedral and The O2 and get an exclusive bird’s eye view of the iconic sporting venues of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games came to life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Olympic Stadium O Olympic Stadium Stratford Station, London E20 2ST England
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Friday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.