Archaeological Chan Chan Tour
circuit made for lovers of history and archeology who wish to have a unique experience and enter routes not common to the public and be the lucky ones to access the best places and latest finds.
In addition throughout the tour will be accompanied by official touristic interpreter guide heritage and conservation.
Our circuit is designed by experts in archeology and passionate about guiding.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chan Chan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chan Chan, Trujillo Peru
The visit starts very early and we will walk around its streets, avenues, temples and palaces where we will stay for about 2 hours in one of the 9 palaces in this immense mud, which is considered the largest city in America.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jirón Gamarra 407, Trujillo 13001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
THE CUSTOMER PROVIDES US HIS HOUSE OR HOTEL LOCATION AND WE WILL BE 2 MINUTES BEFORE THE PACTED HOUR.RECOJO DE AEROPUERTO DE TRUJILLO "MARTINEZ DE PINILLOS"
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.