Archaeological Circuit of Cova da Moira (half day)
Cova da Moira, a place where the extensive area of agricultural land has enormous historical and archaeological value in bringing together numerous graves dug from granite rock and remnants of the past.
Trace these from different times and which together with other archaeological monuments spread throughout the county, a rich village full of history of our ancestors.
In this adventure, you can get to know these various archaeological sites and understand the meaning and functions of each grave along this interpretive circuit.
However, despite the archaeological interest being high, we can not fail to mention that the landscape value is also of great importance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos of the tour
- Follow-up by qualified technical guides throughout the course
- Personal Accident and Liability Insurance
- Transport with pickup in Coimbra and Viseu area
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casas do Lupo, Terreiro das Almas 3, 3525-040 Lapa do Lobo, Portugal
Vale Taurus Archaeological Site
Cova da Moira Cliff
Grave of Moira's Grave
Clump Pit Grave Nucleus
Lajinha da Tapada
Archaeological Site of Passal
Alder Secular Pine
Departure Point :1: 3430 Carregal do Sal, Portugal
2: Aventuras Forte(s) - Turismo de Natureza, R. da Ponte Pedrinha n10, 3020-875 Souselas, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We transfer anywhere in the region of Coimbra and Viseu
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Aventuras Forte (s) has the "Clean & Safe" seal of Turismo de Portugal. Your safety is our priority. Venture safely with us!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.