Archaeological excursion to the Rocca della Falconiera in Ustica
During this cultural tour, in addition to discovering an important archaeological reality relating to the Roman era where their very important necropolis stands out, you will be projected to a vast knowledge of the island of Ustica starting from the history of the confined from the 1920s to the 1960s also of historical personalities known as: Antonio Gramsci, Amedeo Bordiga and Nello Rosselli. You can observe and learn about the only volcano on the island that is still visible and enter the Rocca della Falconiera - home to several civilizations - from where you can admire a breathtaking view of the entire island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Rocca della Falconiera
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rocca della Falconiera, Contrada Tramontana, 90010, Sicily Italy
Walking along via Calvario we will talk about the history of the two wars and the confined people who lived on the island and then go to the discovery of the Roman hypogea and how they understood the sacredness of death. It will take place
a detailed explanation of the last volcano on the island. It will end by climbing to the top of the hill with the wonderful panorama observable from the Rocca. And much more...
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Dottore Mario Randaccio, 11, 90010 Ustica PA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point in via calvario s.n.c.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.