Archaeological tour to Tulum and Coba.
We characterize ourselves by meeting the individual needs of our travelers. In this way we adapt to personal interests achieving an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Water, soft drinks and beer included in the transportation.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
We pick up travelers where they tell us.
We start in the archaeological zone of Tulum where we will be approximately an hour.
Then we go to Coba and will explore one of the largest cities of the Mayan culture, you can explore on foot or rent bicycles (optional).
We will have lunch in this place and then we go swimming in a cenote, try to bring sandals, a towel and a change of clothes.
then we return the starting point.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at their hotel or the agreed meeting point.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Puerto Juárez
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.