Archeology, visit to a vineyard and wine and pecorino cheese tasting
We start from Orosei aboard our off-road vehicles to explore the wonderful central-eastern coast of Sardinia to discover its history and its food and wine culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Cannonau wine and pecorino cheeses
- Entry/Admission - Spiaggia di Su Barone
- Entry/Admission - Nuraghe di Osalla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia di Su Barone, Localita Su Barone Orosei, 08028, Orosei, Sardinia Italy
Following the sea route we will cross the countryside of Orosei, to reach the unspoiled naturalistic area of Su Barone, characterized by a large golden beach, bathed by an emerald-colored water typical of this stretch of coast, from the thick pine forest behind the beach and from the largest part of the pond of Su Petrosu -Avalè. In the wetlands we can admire a rich marsh birdlife: gray herons, egrets, coots, cormorants, moorhens, seagulls, to which periodically migratory species are added such as ducks, pink flamingos, knights of Italy. And the view will give us a magical atmosphere with the protagonists of small fish ponds in reeds and groups of fishermen busy collecting clams.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nuraghe di Osalla, Loc. Osalla, Orosei, Sardinia Italy
We will enjoy a short break before returning to the road to the Nuraghe Gulunie di Osalla, among the best preserved in the Orosei area and among the few in Sardinia near the sea. From its sighting position there opens a sensational spectacle of nature with a breathtaking view that sweeps north to the mouth of the Cedrino river and to the south overlooking the pristine and immersed in the green Osala beach, in the territory of Dorgali.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Orosei, Orosei, Province of Nuoro, Sardinia
Regenerated by the beauty of the landscape, we take back our Land Rovers to abandon the sea and reach a farmhouse located in the countryside of Orosei. A walk among the rows of vines awaits us to hear from local producers, precious custodians of the territory and traditions, their passion for the cultivation of the Cannoau grape, used for the famous red wine, excellence of the island's oenology. And to accompany the good wine we will also have the opportunity to try their other products such as bread, oil and honey! Between laughter, stories and songs, before ending our excursion, we will find time for food and wine purchases to pack.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza del Popolo, 08028 Orosei NU, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Details will be provided at the time of booking
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.