Archery Tag at Hacienda Campo Rico from San Juan
Are you hungry for the game? Channel you inner Katniss with Archery Tag, a thrilling, team-based activity! Work together with your team to outplay the opponent. Archery Tag is a mix of dodgeball, paintball and laser tag. Players use bows and foam-tipped arrows to shoot opposing players and targets to win the game. Each side of the field is riddled with obstacles and bunkers, and teams must strategize a plan to take out the opposing team. Players rush to the “safe zone” at the center of the field to retrieve arrows at the start of the game. Once the arrows are retrieved, the plan is put to action.
Archery tag delivers a state-of-the-art interactive environment with innovative gameplay and superior customer service. An exciting way to enjoy Puerto Rico. We are located in a beautiful and unique place; a private 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of scenic landscape filled with lakes, tabletop mountains and along subtropical forests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Basic archery class
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archery Tag San Juan, Avenida Campo Rico Hacienda Campo Rico, Carolina 00985 Puerto Rico
Meet at Archery Tag in morning or afternoon. The instructors will greet the group and take them to the Mojito Bar for checking. Bathrooms and snacks available at this time.
After checking, the instructors will guide the group to the field. During this part of the adventure will go through safety rules, gameplay rules, teach shooting form/technique, equipment briefing, and target practice for (20 minutes).
Once everybody is comfortable with the bow, the competitive gameplay will start and continue for 90 minutes. All the session are guide by the instructors.
Once the session is finished, the instructors will guide you over for a cool-down walk back to the mojito bar and souvenir shop for about 20 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mojito Bar, Carolina, 00987, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring: a small towel, sun block, and active-wear clothing
- Closed-toed shoes are required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough players to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.