Architectural Walk of Brussels with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Brussels and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure and discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Belgium from my own perspective.
During this walk you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
By the way, did you know that on place which our Experience will also cover, is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site? Can you guess which one?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maison Saint Cyr, Square Ambiorix 11, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Let us start our Experience by this sublime example of Art Nouveau architecture by Gustave Strauven!
Pass By: St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule), Parvis Sainte-Gudule Treurenberg Hill, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Marvel at the apex of Brabantian Gothic architecture in this cathedral from the 16th century!
Pass By: Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert, Galerie du Roi 5, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Take a stroll through this 19th-century flâneur’s ultimate dream!
Pass By: Brussels Town Hall, Grand Place 1, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Inspect all the details of this Gothic hallmark!
Pass By: Musical Instruments Museum, Rue Montagne de la Cour 2, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
One of the greatest examples of modernism in Brussels and a sight that shouldn’t be missed!
Pass By: Place Royale, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Conclude the Experience at this spacious Royal Square and observe how it exudes grandeur to the fullest!
Departure Point :Maison Saint-Cyr, Square Ambiorix 11, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Return Detail :Place Royale, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.