Architectural Walk of Helsinki with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Helsinki and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure to discover the beauty and unique characteristics of Helsinki’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Finland from my own perspective.
During this walk, you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
By the way, did you know that the Temppeliaukio “Church of Rock” is an architectural wonder built directly into a granite bedrock which forms the walls of the chapel? And it’s included in our tour!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali), Kanavakatu 1, Helsinki 00160 Finland
Let us begin our Experience by the largest orthodox cathedral in Europe!
Pass By: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki Finland
Marvel at this lutheran cathedral which is the icon of the city!
Pass By: Helsinki University Library, Fabianinkatu 30 University of Helsinki, Helsinki 00100 Finland
Take a glance at this award-winning contemporary building of the University Library!
Pass By: Helsinki Central Railway Station, Kaivokatu 1, Helsinki 00100 Finland
Discover this amazing Art Nouveau building!
Pass By: Kamppi Chapel of Silence, Simonkatu 7, Helsinki 00100 Finland
This is another impressive Finnish Art Nouveau masterpiece!
Pass By: Temppeliaukion Church, Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Let me introduce you to this unique modern chapel!
Departure Point :Uspenski Cathedral, Kanavakatu 1, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
Return Detail :Temppeliaukion Church, Lutherinkatu 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.