Architectural Walk of Madrid with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private Local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Madrid and learn about the history behind each of those historical buildings and structures in this invigorating architectural walk!
Join me on this adventure to discover the beauty and history of Madrid’s most significant buildings and find out a bit more about the local culture in Spain from my perspective!
During this walk, you will become better acquainted with the local architecture and at the same time, you will learn how it has changed over the years with the city becoming more contemporary while still retaining its unique character.
By the way, did you know that the King of Spain does not actually live at the ostentatious Royal Palace in Madrid but instead resides at the tiny and unpretentious Palace of Zarzuela on the outskirts of the city?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, Drinks or Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Debod, Calle de Ferraz, 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Let us start our tour by this surprising ancient Egyptian temple in the middle of Madrid!
Pass By: Centro, Centro, Madrid
Walk down the famous Gran Via to this impressive palace!
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Get to know the main square in Madrid and one of the most famous landmarks in the whole Spain!
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Take a glance at the amazing building of Royal Palace!
Pass By: Arab Wall, Cuesta de la Vega S/N, 28013 Madrid Spain
See a part of the city’s Medieval Moorish Wall which tells about the early days of Madrid!
Departure Point :Temple of Debod, Calle de Ferraz, 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Muralla Árabe, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.