Architectural Walk of Oslo with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Oslo and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure and discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city's most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Norway from my own perspective!
During this walk, you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
By the way, did you know that Damstredet og Telthusbakken has the oldest and the best preserved vernacular architecture in Oslo? And the area is included in our Experience!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oslo Opera House, Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1, 0150 Oslo, Norway
Let us begin our Experience by this striking contemporary harborside edifice!
Pass By: Akrobaten Pedestrian Bridge, Dronning Eufemias Gate, Oslo 0191 Norway
Walk down this pedestrian bridge made of steel, glass, and pure talent, and take a glance at the Barcode Project and other new developments in the city!
Pass By: The Norwegian Parliament, Karl Johans gate 22, Oslo 0026 Norway
Marvel at the beauty of this longtime seat of Norway's Parliament!
Pass By: Damstredet & Telthusbakken, Fredensborgveien / Akersveien, Oslo 0177 Norway
Walk these charming cobblestone streets and see the oldest architecture in Oslo!
Pass By: Astrup Fearnley Museet, Strandpromenaden 2, Oslo 0252 Norway
Conclude the Experience by this airy waterfront museum, designed by Renzo Piano!
Departure Point :Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1, 0150 Oslo, Norway
Return Detail :Strandpromenaden 2, 0252 Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.