Architectural Walk of Paris with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Paris and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure to discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in France from my own perspective.
During this walk you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
Get to know everything about the Haussmannian structure of Paris, and why it is such a unique city!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 152 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
The champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, two of the most well known places in Paris.
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
The Grand Palais a wonderful building representative of the beginning of the 20th century!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The building of Le Louvre is a must-see, may it be for architecture or history - Let me tell you more about it!
Departure Point :152 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Return Detail :Notre Dame, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.