Architectural Walk of Vienna with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Vienna and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join me on this adventure and discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Austria from my own perspective.
During this walk you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
From the Museum Square to the Hundertwasserhaus you will get to know more about the Austrian architecture!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kegelgasse 36-38, 1030 Wien, Austria
We will start the Experience from here!
Pass By: Georg-Coch-Platz 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
This is a perfect example of modern architecture here in Vienna!
Pass By: Stephansdom, 1010 Wien, Austria
Get to know more about the history of this building!
Pass By: Secession Building (Secessionsgebaude), Friedrichstrasse 12, Vienna 1010 Austria
Discover with me this architectural marvel and its story!
Pass By: Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria
We will end the Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the rest of Vienna.
Departure Point :Kegelgasse 36-38, 1030 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.