Architectural Walk of Warsaw with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Warsaw and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk!
Join me on this adventure and discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Poland from my own perspective.
During this walk you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
Did you know that the world’s narrowest house, the Keret House, is located in Warsaw? And our Experience starts right at its door! :-)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Żelazna, Warszawa, Poland
Let us start our Experience by the world’s narrowest house!
Pass By: Twarda 4, 00-105 Warszawa, Poland
One of Poland’s tallest residential skyscrapers - a sight that shouldn’t be missed!
Pass By: plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Take a glance at Warsaw’s tallest and most controversial building which was a ‘gift’ from Stalin, built in 1955!
Pass By: Dobra 56/66, 00-312 Warszawa, Poland
Get to know this unique postmodernist eco-design with a a foliage-cloaked façade by the Polish architect Marek Budzynski!
Pass By: rynek Starego Miasta, 00-272 Warszawa, Poland
Conclude the Experience in the very heart of the old town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and marvel at this Medieval square which destroyed in 1944 and rebuilt after WWII!
Departure Point :Żelazna 74, 00-894 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :rynek Starego Miasta 2, 00-272 Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.