Architecture Jewels Tour and Gourmet Tapas with a Historian for private groups
Discover the hidden jewels of Modernism art movement on a unique architectural tour, and after head to the hosts' beautiful apartment from the 30s for a delicious tasting of gourmet tapas and Vermouth.
• Nibble on delicious seasonal gourmet tapas after the tour
• Vermouth and soft drinks are included
• Instagram friendly experience
• Eva & Olga have over 60 rave reviews on TripAdvisor!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Selection of Traditional Tapas
- Vermouth and Soft drinks
- Small group tour with a personal guide
- Walking tour and recommendations from your local host
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona, Catalonia
This route begins on Paseo de Gracia. We will admire the double facade of the luxury hotel, Casa Fuster.
Pass By: Casa Comalat, Carrer de Corsega 316, 08026 Barcelona Spain
Five minutes walking we will find one of the most fascinating buildings in Barcelona, Casa Comalat, with double facade.
Pass By: Palau del Baro de Quadras, Avinguda Diagonal, 373 Metro Diagonal, 08008 Barcelona Spain
In front of the beauty of Casa Comalat, we will discover the Palace House of the Baró de Quadras that will surprise us with all its architectural details and its most curious stories.
Pass By: Casa de les Punxes, Av. Diagonal 420, 08037 Barcelona Spain
A few steps from the last modernist building, there is a fairytale castle, the Casa de les Punxes, with three unsurpassed facades that will explain the history of Catalonia through its architectural elements of great beauty.
Pass By: Casa Macaia (Palau Macaya), Passeig Sant Joan 108, 08037 Barcelona Spain
In a short walk along the same Avenida Diagonal we will find the first mansion of Paseo Sant Juan, Palau Macaya.
Pass By: Casa Planells, Avinguda Diagonal, 332, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Finally, a very curious building discovered by actor John Malcovich, Casa Planells, the last modernist building.
Stop At: Carrer de Còrsega, Barcelona, Spain
We will arrive at our beautiful apartment, located in a royal building of 1930, which is part of this modernist neighborhood unique in the world, where we will taste a modernist Vermouth with avant-garde tapas.
Example of Tastings:
“Gildas” - A tasty combination of stuffed olives, green chillies and anchovies with a crazy twist
Crostini with mussel pate or with "Escalivada" emulsion and white anchovy - "Escalivada" is a traditional dish from Catalonia of smoky grilled vegetables.
Gazpacho surprise! - Chilled traditional Spanish soup: often spicy, always reviving. Typically, with a fresh tomato base and mixed with diced vegetables. You have to taste our secret and delicious recipe!
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with cod "Brandade"
Iberian Ham and “Pa amb tomàquet” - The quintessential Catalan tapa. Cristal bread rubbed with tomato and drizzled in extra virgin olive oil and salt.
Taste our Arbequina Extra Virgin Oil from our family State!
Surprise Catalan dessert to finish
Drinks - Local vermouth / Sangria/ non-alcoholic cocktail/soft drink / water / spirit
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer de Còrsega, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.