Arctic Circle Family Day
Arctic Circle Family Day
This tour includes must-do activities of Lapland: Snowmobiling, Husky sleigh ride, and Ice Fishing. The first destination is the Siberian Husky Farm in the Arctic forest. You will have an experience of a 5-7 km Husky adventure sleigh ride along the picturesque forest trails. After the ride, go on to a frozen lake for an exciting activity in the Arctic - Snowmobiling. Drive across the sparkling white landscapes and feel the fresh air of Finnish Lapland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Winter clothes (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- 6-km husky ride
- Snowmobile ride 25km
- Ice fishing equipment
- Meal with smoked salmon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Arctic Circle Family Day
You will be taken to one of the best places for ice fishing on the glacier lake. Arctic char, rainbow trout, whitefish, and Arctic fish can be caught in this area. Drill the hole in the ice using a special equipment, and start fishing in the middle of the splendid nature. Wait for the fish as you sit down with your neighbors, and enjoy the scenery in a peaceful tranquillity.
After the fishing, warm yourself by gathering around the bonfire on the snow. You will learn how to make a delicious smoked salmon in the open fire. If you catch a fish yourself, you will have a chance to grill it as well! After you enjoy the Arctic activities at the utmost, hop onto the bus again to head back to your hotel/accommodation.
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provide a reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.