Arctic Circle Highlights Family Day By Minibus
Enjoy a full day of arctic experiences in Rovaniemi! This tour includes the most special activities in Lapland; Husky Farm with 2kms sleigh ride, Reindeer farm and Santa Claus Village visit with the opportunity to meet Santa Claus himself!
At the Reindeer farm you will have the opportunity to meet the Reindeer's, feed them, and cuddle them! Also, you will listen stories about the reindeer herding and drive yourself a sledge (sledge ride 500 mts)! The Reindeer Herder will offer you a reindeer Driver’s License as memorandum! Afterwards is time to another trip to the Husky Farm, where you will meet the adorable Huskies! After a short introduction about their lifestyle, you will experience a 2km Sledge ride into the Arctic Forests! An unforgettable experience for all visitors who come to Lapland! For last, you will visit the Santa Claus village, where you will have the opportunity to meet Santa Himself, cross the arctic circle, and enjoy the pure Christmas spirit!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Winter Clothes
- Entry/Admission - Raitola Reindeer and Husky Farm
- Entry/Admission - Husky Travels Oy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Claus Village, European Route E75, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
You can meet Santa Claus and cross the magical Arctic Circle every day at the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland.
Santa Claus spends his time at Santa Claus Village every day of the year to take care of his mission in life; to enhance the well-being of children and the kindness of grown-ups, as well as spread the message of love and goodwill and the Christmas Spirit across the globe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Raitola Reindeer and Husky Farm, Välttikankaantie 11, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland
Reindeer safari will give you a taste of the old traditional way of traveling in Lapland. Quiet, smooth and comfortable reindeer sleigh ride in a snowy forest is almost like an effective relaxation exercise. It helps you to clear out your mind and release stress.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Husky Travels Oy, Joulumaantie 3, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
Arctic Circle Husky Park has operated next to Santa Claus Village for several decades. At the moment there are about 100 huskies in the park, twice or three times a year we’ll get puppies, so there is always puppies or at least youngsters in the park. The focus of all operations in Husky Park are the dogs, real, purebred Siberian Huskies, and special attention has been paid to their well-being and natural needs. This can be seen for example in fencing placing, which is unusual in this kind of operations, and also in dog feeding, which consists only of raw food.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from and drop off to accommodation (city center area of Rovaniemi).
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.