We will take you for a road trip around Kvaløya island, and drive between the deep fjords and the mountains out to the picturesque beaches of Sommarøy.
On our round trip around the Island Kvaløy you will experience how the weather can change.
We make stops when we see reindeer, elk/moose, sea eagles and seals. Northern Norway’s nature offers stunning atmosphere during the seasons; from green landscapes in summer, to colorful autumn, to snow-capped mountains in winter.
Throughout the trip we will take photographs of you in the middle of the scenario. We will share the pictures with you.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Portrait and photos.
- Hot chocolate and cookies.
- Warm thermal suit.
- Drop off at hotel in Tromso center.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sommaroy, Sommaroy, Troms, Northern Norway
We are driving along fjords of Kvaloya. Spotting moose, reindeers and sea eagels. There will be scenic photo stops along the way. We will enter arctic beaches at Sommaroy, serving you warm drinks and cookies. Some have choosed a bath in the crystal sea. That`s up to you to do:). We continue through the mountain valley - Kattfjoreidet, a ski mecca for locals. Final stop is Ersfjorden with spectacular range of mountains on both sides.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.