Arctic Roadtrip: Sommarøy with scenic picnic Ⓥ | Small group 8 max | Sightseeing
When visiting Tromsø, exploring Kvaløya is a must do! An island packed with raw landscapes, endless mountains, arctic beaches, to breathtaking fjords, and (frozen) lakes.
Enjoy the ever changing landscapes, and be sure to look out for roaming wildlife. We have the possibilities to spot soaring sea eagles, native reindeers, and the elusive moose. There will be several scenic stops along the way, perfect for photo moments, which we will share with you after the trip. Upon reaching the archipelago islands, we will enjoy an organic homemade light picnic, and a warm drink. As we continue through the mountain valley, passing quaint fishing villages, and making a final stop at one of the most dramatic fjords on the island.
Let us share our favourite places with you, sit back, relax, and breathe in the calmness and quietness of life in the Arctic. This tour will run in any weather; rain, wind, and snow are part of an authentic Norwegian experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Extra Small Group, up to 8 guests
- New Comfortable Custom Built 4x4 tour van
- Organic Vegan friendly Sandwich & Cookies
- Hot Beverages
- Professional Photos from the Tour
- Drop off at your Hotel/Accommodation on Tromsø Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Driving coastal roads, be sure to be on the lookout for roaming wildlife. We have the possibilities to spot soaring sea eagles, native reindeers, and the elusive moose. There will be several scenic stops along the way, perfect for photo moments, which we will share with you after the trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kirkegata 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.