Arctic Summer Sail Safari
Cruising the arctic fjords is breathtaking and in the summer an abundance of marine life gather far into the fjords to feed and soak up the infinite sunlight.
We have made it our passion to create anepic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views, try sailing & fishing, while spotting wildlife in their natural habitat. Our skippers and guides have great knowledge and a lot of experience to keep you safe and comfortable while cruising.
Just like you, we love to travel, explore and wish to seek out the best experiences in each destination we venture to. Our team and community consists of a diverse collection of international adventurers and industry professionals.
We believe sailing in the Arctic during summer time is an experience that you can not miss while in the area.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fishing Gear (rods, reel, bait, lures)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot beverages (coffee, tea & hot chocolate)
- Preparation & the tasting of your fresh catch, the Pukka way
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Comfortable Seatings
- Warm Safety Suits
- Binoculars to spot wildlife
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pukka Travels, Kirkegata 1, Tromso 9011 Norway
Tromsø is famously known for their populous nature and natural beauty, especially the thriving marine wildlife. One of the best ways to experience this natural phenomenon is from the water as the fjords provide a magnificent day-cruise experience while sailing with a small, intimate group (12 persons maximum).
On this fishing tour in Tromsø, your skipper will navigate your yacht to some of our secret fishing spots where an abundance of healthy fish swim deep below the surface. After a quick safety briefing, an introduction to the gear, your skipper will teach you about the types of fish you can catch and then you too can catch the fish of your life.
So far, we have a 99% success rate for catching fish during our tours. Your skipper will demonstrate how to prepare the fish for cooking, with some luck - you can enjoy your own catch for a delicious lunch.
On this tour we will be fishing for Atlantic cod, Pollock and the one and only, Halibut. During this time of year, the arctic becomes a magical place with light 24 hours in the day. This enables you to explore the beautiful nature at its best.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kirkegata 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.