Area 51 Day Tour from Las Vegas
Does Area 51 really exist? Yes it does and it is more active than ever. For decades, the unknown Janet Airlines has been in the air moving workers to and from the base. At any time you'll see as many as 1,000 cars parked in their secret lot at McCarran Airport. This tour takes you through Alamo NV to the remote and beautiful high desert to a Delamar dry lake where there have been many UFO sightings and where there are 6' tall Alien Petroglyphs carved on the nearby rock formations.we make a quick at the Black Mailbox (recently abducted, but now back!), we also drive the famous Extraterrestrial Highway thru the mutant Joshua Tree Forest to the world Famous Little A'Le' Inn for lunch. Afterwards we wisk you off to Perimeter of Area 51 to see listening devices and cameras plus and the famous "Camo Dudes".. This is an amazing day that proves something big is going on! This is the real X-Files!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board luxury SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - McCarran International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Extraterrestrial Highway
- Entry/Admission - Little A'Le'Inn
- Entry/Admission - The Black Mailbox
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Area 51
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McCarran International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the top secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist! Based at Las Vegas International Airport, this fleet of unmarked jets has been hiding in plain sight for decades. It transports hundreds of workers daily to and from the infamous and supposedly closed and abandoned "Area 51."
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Extraterrestrial Highway, Nevada 375, Rachel, NV
The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic desert in the world. After an amazing journey through a stunning Joshua Tree Forest you will arrive on the edge of an ancient dry lake you can see very unusual 6' tall Indian Petroglyphs that resemble Aliens. As seen on the hit TV show Ancient Aliens, these are some of the most unusual petroglyphs in the world. You will then explore this mysterious dry lake where UFO sightings often occur.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Little A'Le'Inn, 9631 Old Mill Rd, Alamo, NV 89001, USA
After another beautiful drive along the "Extraterrestrial Highway" you'll arrive at the famous Little A'le' Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including "Independence Day". Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs on this top-secret area. Captain Chuck Clark, an ex-air force captain, has written an amazingly interesting and in depth report on Area 51, which is also available for purchase.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Black Mailbox, Nevada State Route 375, Alamo, NV
After a very tasty Alien Burger at the Little A'le' Inn you journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (the mailbox was recently abducted), a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Area 51, Rachel, NV 89001
Moving on, you'll arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 through a strange and mutant Joshua Tree forest where the guards (The Men In Black) with their high powered weapons, forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices and cameras mounted among the cactus. The signs read, "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized" and you can be sure they mean it. You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4x4 parked on the desert hillside but they never wave back! They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows.
As much as the United States government denied the existence of this base for decades, it's now known it is there but no one knows what they do there. This is an Extreme Tour to the world's most top secret military facility, the real home of the X files, Area 51.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is encouraged and face masks are suggested for travelers and guides in public places when social distancing is not possible. Some public places may require face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.