Arena, Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill: guided tour with priority access
You will be able to live a unique experience having the possibility to enter the Colosseum Arena and enter through the access that the Gladiators used directly.
You will have the opportunity to learn about the history of Ancient Rome by following the tour of our official guides inside the Flavian Amphitheater, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance reserved for the Colosseum Arena
- Entry reserved for the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Guided tour of the Colosseum Arena
- Guided tour of the Colosseum
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will pass through the priority access reserved for gladiators, entering directly into the most famous arena in the world.
You will visit the Arena, with our expert guides, where they fought slaves, gladiators, wild animals and representations of naval battles.
Then the interior of the Colosseum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will visit and know, through our expert guides, the economic, political and religious center of Ancient Rome
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Legend has it that in these places Romulu his brother Remus able to found Rome 753 BC and it is still possible to see the ruins of the Cap of Romulus, the Hippodrome of Domitian, the House of Augustus, the Via Sacra, the Curia Rostra and much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Colosseo, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.