Arenal 1968 Park Trekking Tour
A "must do" tour in Arenal for sure. Beautiful and impressive Arenal Volcano will amuse you from the beginning of the trip. Our attentive personnel will wait for you at the hotel lobby to lead you to one of our comfortable vans with air conditioning. During the transfer to the trail, which takes about 10 to 30 minutes depending of the hotel location, our guide will talk briefly about the tour itinerary and explain you with detail some really interesting data, about the volcano and the area in general as well.
When arriving to place for the hike in the trail, we will prepare ourselves: repellent, sun block lotion, a bottle of water (included) and a quick visit to the restrooms of the place, are some recommendations for you to enjoy with comfort the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottle water
- Entrance fee
- Walking sticks provided
- Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Trail
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
We'll trek through different scenarios like open lands, lagoon shore, and of course, lava mountain trails where being in good physical condition is necessary to fully enjoy the variable vegetation where we’ll have the chance to meet the local fauna.
Stop At: Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
You'll trek through different scenarios like open lands, lagoon shore, and of course lava mountain trails where being in good physical condition is necessary to fully enjoy the variable vegetation where we’ll have the chance to meet the local fauna.
You will also found an incredible viewpoint close to the volcano where you’ll find yourself stepping on ancient lava flows turned into stone and views of the Arenal Lake and the landscape around as no other spot in the area. The guide will do his best to give you catching and interesting information about the place, the hiding fauna among the trees and bushes and of course about the Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Si su hotel no está en la lista, contáctenos (+506) 2479 9133- Si su hotel no está en la lista, pueden aplicar cargos extra por transporte
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 8 years and under
- Pick-up service and return to the hotel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants are not allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.