Arenal Hanging Bridges
We leave from La Fortuna in one of our comfortable minivans. The ride takes around 30 minutes to get to the rain forest where the hanging bridges of different heights are located. During this approximate two mile hike, with some luck, you will be able to see: Howler Monkeys, Spider Monkeys, white faced Capuchin Monkeys, many species of birds, snakes, Armadillos, Coatimundis (a member of the Racoon family often known to beg for scraps) and various other animals that may include Iguanas and Sloths.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from La Fortuna Downtown
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
This tour will start the at the hanging bridges scenic canopy walkways. It consists of a hike on a 1.9 mile (3.1 km) trail on which you can enjoy the Rain Forest’s flora and fauna. It is a great tour for forest lovers.
Departure Point :Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park, 2km este de la represa del Lago Arenal, La Fortuna de, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Also we offers pick up In front the La Fortuna Catholic Church
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.