Arenal Hanging Bridges From Arenal
Enjoy strolling comfortably through the beautiful Tropical Rain Forest at Mistico Park and its revitalizing paths full of nature and wildlife.
Walk across the Hanging Bridges and gaze at a 18 meters (60 feet) waterfall within a comfortable non- slippery trail without steps and acquire a once in a lifetime bracing adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Transportation From Hotels in La Fortuna |Arenal
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
This impressive project is in a wonderful rainforest A natural paradise with a three kilometers trail passing 15 bridges; six of them are hanging bridges with a spectacular and very safe design - an adventure that allows you to see the forest from the canopy of the jungle In this nature paradise we can find over 250 species of birds, including the White Hawk, Great Curassow, Rufous Motmot, Rufous tailed Jacamar, Black-throated Trogon, reptiles such as: Fer-de-lance snake, boa constrictor, Eyelashed Viper, basilisks and lizards. Amphibians such as glass or red blue jeans frog frog and Incredible mammals: as howler monkeys, spider monkeys, tayras, coatis, three-toed sloths, or Pecary ... insects like morpho butterflies, amazing leafcutter ants, and more ... plus the huge and amazing diversity of trees and plants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park, 2km este de la represa del Lago Arenal, La Fortuna de, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in Arenal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Comfortable tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera and binoculars.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.