Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour
The hanging bridges forest reserve comprises 243 hectares of protected forest. It is ideal for hikers who would like to discover and admire the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The Hanging bridges forest reserve comprises 243 hectares (600 acres) of protected forest. It is ideal for hikers who would like to discover and admire the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest.
On the 3.1-kilometer (1.9 miles) circuit you will go across 15 impressive bridges, some of them
suspended over the forest, and others stationary. The bridges have different lengths and heights and
were made with the intention of accessing the flora and fauna from different perspectives as you go
through the different levels of the forest.
From these bridges, you will have great views from the heights of the forest’s canopy making it easier
to spot birds and animals. The topography of the terrain is relatively easy with some short inclines,
making this tour apt for all types of people.
Some of the animals that inhabit this type of forest include
three species of monkeys, multiple species of birds, serpents, wild boars, frogs, and more.
Departure Point :Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Diagonal 301, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact Ecoterra Costa Rica at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.