Arenal Highlights (arenal 1 Day)
3 tours in one day.
-Mistico Hanging Bridges from 8am to 11am.
-La Fortuna Waterfall from 11am to 1:30pm.
Lunch time for one hour.
-Arenal Volcano Walk from 2:30 to 5:30pm.
Includes: Transportation, all entrance fees, bilingual naturalist guide, water, cookies and lunch
What to bring: Camera, binoculars, comfortable clothing, raincoat, walking shoes, insect repellent.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cold bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Puentes Colgantes del Arenal
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puentes Colgantes del Arenal, La Fortuna, San Carlos Costa Rica
Rainforest Naturalist Hike in the park to enjoy and see the flora and fauna of the area
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
We hike to the base to swim on our natural pristine pool
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Hike on the base of Arenal Volcano to see the nature and learn about volcano history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP IN HOTELS, HOSTELS, AIRBNB IN LA FORTUNA AREA, SOME HOTELS MAY APPLY EXTRA COST
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.