Arenal Hot Spots Volcano Waterfalls and Hot Springs
This is the quintessential COMBO tour to do while visiting the La Fortuna Arenal Volcano area! You won't want to miss out on seeing the top Hot Spots of Arenal including the iconic Arenal Volcano, a visit to the 225-ft La Fortuna Waterfall, have a delicious lunch at Hunters & Gatherers next to the El Salto swimming hole on the Rio Fortuna and then head to our favorite hot springs with a delicious dinner at the end. This is a full day of magic in one of Costa Rica's most beautiful and picturesque locations. You will love this FULL COMBO tour in Arenal!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicous local meal
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Los Lagos Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desafio Adventure Company, 1 Kilometer South of the Redondel Río Fortuna - El Salto, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 21010, Costa Rica
There are very few please in the world like La Fortuna at the base of the Arenal Volcano that is so rich in natural beauty and fascinating natural attractions. See our favorite Arenal Hot Spots on this well-rounded full-day COMBO tour in La Fortuna.
Be sure to visit the top spots on this uniquely-curated Full-Day Combo option: we pick you up from your hotel or rental home and take you on a guided hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall, then you get to splurge on a delicious lunch at the Hunters and Gatherers restaurant right next to the El Salto Secret Swimming Hole. Take your time and relax. From there, finish off this awesome day in Arenal at a new, up and coming local natural hot springs option of Las Termalitas. You will absolutely love this easy-going day in La Fortuna.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Salto - Río Fortuna, Río, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Here's your opportunity to be a kid again. We'll make some time for you to jump into the waterfalls of the El Salto, if you'd like!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
The majestic Arenal Volcano is a truly impressive site to behold!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Los Lagos Hot Springs, Hotel los Lagos, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Enjoy a wonderful dip in natural hot springs warmed by geothermically by the Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
A gorgeous thundering waterfall set deep into the hills near the Arenal Volcano!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We look forward to having you with us. Please be ready at the reception of the hotel or a visible place from your AirBnB at least 5 minutes before scheduled departure and should we be running a little late, don't be afraid to give us a call. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.