Arenal Oasis Night Walk from Arenal
Experience Arenal´s only wild frogs sanctuary at night, when colorful tree frogs and other rainforest wildlife are most active and most easily observed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation from Arenal Zone 1
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Experience Arenal´s only wild frog sanctuary at night, when colorful tree frogs and other rainforest wildlife are most active and most easily observed. At least 28 frog species have made their home the ponds of Arenal Oasis.
The Rojas Bonilla family carefully maintains native plants of Arenal, to create needed frog habitat in this private wildlife reserve of fresh spring water fed ponds; within a rainforest refuge connecting the rainforests of the Arenal Volcano and el Rio Burio. The night tour continues past the frog ponds along flat trails immersed in the noisy night rainforest.
The guide will point out animals hiding from you.Support, enjoy and learn about the only wild frog sanctuary in the Arenal Volcano Area. Tours led by trained naturalist along flat rainforest trails start at 5:00pm at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Arenal
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to Bring: Camera, Closed Shoes, Long Pants, Raincoat, Confortable light Clothing
- If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.