Arenal Volcano + Tabacón Hot Springs
You will enjoy the day to the fullest by visiting the national park and knowing the majestic active volcano and then relaxing in the wonderful hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tabacon Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
The impressive Arenal Volcano is a natural wonder that is located in La Fortuna de San Carlos, Alajuela, offering thousands of tourists the opportunity to appreciate the columns of white smoke, ash and smoking activity that emanates from the conical colossus. It is important to take into account that the volcano had remained asleep for at least 450 years, until on July 29, 1968 it returned to experience a great eruption, beginning a new period of pyroclastic activity, this activity has decreased considerably during the last years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Eventually the tourist will enjoy and relax in one of the best hot springs in the country, where you can enjoy the rejuvenating effects of the same whose temperature ranges from 33 to 66 degrees Celsius (93-152 Fahrenheit) providing customers with a wide range of options that suit your needs, as well as a massage (optional activity) or other special treatments that must be reserved in advance to ensure availability.
The Tabacón hot springs combine the four elements of nature, the heat of the volcano, the waters that flow from the hot springs, the pure air of the jungle, and the fertile land of the La Fortuna region of San Carlos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our important clients in the hotels. They should not worry about anything.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.