Arenal Volcano Day Tour and Tabacón Hot Springs From Guanacaste
Take a guided day trip to Costa Rica’s La Fortuna district for a luxurious day of hot spring soaks and rainforest views. The hike near the Arenal Volcano National Park offers a chance to walk on lava from an active volcano. Lunch and dinner are included in this full day tour highlighting all of Costa Rica’s natural wonders.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Humid forests and steamy hot springs make up the La Fortuna area of Costa Rica. On this tour, you will be led by a knowledgeable guide on a hike near the Arenal Volcano National Park . Take a jaunt along the first lava flow from 1968. After the hike, you will fill up with a tasty lunch at a restaurant at the hot springs. Meals, entrance fees, and activities are all included in your full day tour.
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Walk under the canopies of giant trees as you make your way to the therapeutic hot springs. Unwind in the warming pools, surrounded by the sounds of the rainforest and views of the volcano. Waterfalls and wet bars are nearby to enhance your complete relaxation.
After a full day of hiking and soaking, you will be picked up for your trip back to Guanacaste.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.