Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal
Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest.
Next, we will visit the hot springs of the volcano, where you can relax in the soothing waters and be caressed by the cool night air, while observing the stars and the incredible sky above the volcano.
When you arrive, we will receive you with a splendid dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation from Hotels in Arenal
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This tour offers an unforgettable hiking experience through trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows of the impressive and majestic Arenal Volcano. The main attraction of this place is of course, the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape, and a height of 1633 meters. Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabits the rainforest; your guide will explain the surprising history and activity of the Arenal Volcano and the different eruptive phases. After the hike, you can choose to visit the ever popular hot springs to relax and enjoy the water which is naturally heated by the volcano.
• Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
• Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in Arenal
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.