Arequipa City Tour & Juanita Mummy
Visit the beautiful Arequipa city, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This impressive place has a lot of history, culture and one of the best Peruvian cuisine. Visit the Juanita Mummy, and marvel at her incredible history and perfect state of preservation, with our City tour Tour & Juanita Mummy, in Arequipa City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Ticket entrance to Santuarios Andinos Museum
- Professional guide
- Local guide at the museum in Spanish, English and French. There are videos with German subtitles.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Santuarios Andinos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
After picking you up from the hotel, we will start our city tour visiting the colonial district of San Lazaro, place where Arequipa city was founded. As well we will visit the Main Square and the Municipal Palace, and admire the spectacular architecture around. The Cathedral, the Church of the Company and the Church of San Francisco, are jewels that stand out for their beautiful buildings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Santuarios Andinos, La Merced 110 A Media Cuadra De La Plaza De Armas, Arequipa Peru
We will visit the Santuarios Andinos Museum, with a very interesting collection of Inca artifacts and peruvian ancient mummies. You will appreciate the good state of conservation of the famous Juanita Mummy, an Inca girl, founded frozen in the Snowy Ampato Mountain. At the end of the visit, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up to centrally located downtown Arequipa hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can visit the Mummy Juanita from May 1 to December 31. From January to April it goes through a conservation period, and instead, it is exposed to the Mummy Sarita.
- In the Santuarios Andinos Museum, electrical devices such as cameras, backpacks, cell phones is not allowed. You will have a locker available to store your belongings locked.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.