Arequipa: City Tour - Santa Catalina Monastery and Yanahuara
The Tour of the Santa Catalina Monastery is an experience to tour the so-called "City within the City", since the distinctive features of this place is its isolation from the city despite being in the center of it, also having an art gallery and colorful streets inside. With the passage of time, the Monastery of Santa Catalina has forged a history rich in religious, artistic and cultural details since colonial times
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transportation
- Visit to all places mencioned
- Official Tourism Guide English/Espanish
- Tickets (Santa Catalina Monastery, San Ignacio de Loyola Dome, Churches and others).
- Personalized Assistance
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Arequipa
- Entry/Admission - Yanahuara
What's excluded :
- Excursions not mentioned
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- Snacks, foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
Departure: 2:00 pm.
We visit the Santa Catalina monastery, which is a sample of four centuries of Arequipa architecture. The narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent that go through picturesque places and places to be and sleep with the original furniture. The visitors will revive and they will be lost in the way of time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
Visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome.
We will also go to the "Tristán del Pozo" mansion and at the end, and for a magnificent view of the city,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yanahuara, Suburb of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
We will visit the typical districts of Carmen Alto and Yanahuara (Viewpoint and Church), from where we can appreciate the beautiful view of our three volcanoes of the city: El Misti, Chachani and Pichupicchu.
5:00 pm - End of services.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MEETING POINT:Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.Whenever it is within the urban helmet of the city (Center and Fenced).For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.