ARGANIER, Sucrerie des Sâadiens and tea with the Berber family and Cooperative 3h
We go to the argan forest, a species endemic to southwestern Morocco. The argan tree is the mythical tree, the true emblem of the region of Essaouira.
This route will be appreciated by people who wish to take a quiet stroll. Your guide will explain the ecological characteristics of the argan tree and the different uses of the argan nut. You will visit the remains of a 16th century sugar factory built by the Saadians.
During the walk, tea will be served on a farm where you will discover Berber hospitality.
For your children, you can choose the option of taking a small donkey for a large part of the route (except Wednesdays).
The walk will end with a visit to an artisanal argan oil production cooperative. You will discover there the meticulous work carried out by women to extract the precious argan oil.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Traditional tea ceremony at a local home.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech-Safi, Marrakech-Safi
Visit of the most preserved (world) ruin of a sugar factory. It dates from the 16th century and made by the Saadians.
Tea at the inhabitant and visit of an artisanal cooperative of Argan oil.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Parking BAB MARRAKECH, Place Bab Marrakech, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.