Argentina + Puerto Iguazu Falls
PASSEIO TUR is an agency specialized in private transport, that is, when you arrive at the airport we will be there to receive you and take you to the hotel. Also for your tours here in Foz do Iguaçu and region, we will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the attractions. Depending on your needs, we will have a car, van or bus.
But, we are not just “transport”, with our experience we know the attractions of the region well and we can help you by indicating several tours, guiding “how” to combine them and optimize your time. In addition to guiding which period of the day (morning, afternoon or night) it is best to know the attractions, how many hours in advance it is recommended to leave the hotel, which documents are necessary, among many other possible questions that will arise.
More information (45) 99136 4553 WhatsApp talk to Adilson.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The Iguazú National Park is located near Puerto Iguazú, Province of Misiones. It has an area of 67,720 hectares belonging to the Selva Paranaense eco-region. The Iguazú River, which in Guarani means large water, flows into Paraná and has a width of 1,500 meters, splashing islands and islets to flow into a lava canyon formed by 120 million years ago. Most of the falls are on the Argentine side, providing the visitor with a unique and enchanting experience of almost touching the falls
Upon returning from the tour to the Argentine Falls, which usually takes place at 4:00 pm, we have the possibility to visit Puerto Iguazu's tourist attractions, such as Iguazu Ice Bar, a stop of about an hour (optional stop) after following the 3 border mark Argentine side and then at 6:00 pm gastronomic ferinha where you have accepted, olives, dulce de leche and the famous alfajores. a tour that usually starts at 8:00 am and lasts until 7:00 pm brazil. Being on time we can stop at duty free, if the customer does not want to stop at any of the locations there is no problem we adapt to the customer's taste always obeying the time limit. More information whatssap 45991364553 adilson.
Departure Point :Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2020 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.