Argentinian and Brazilian falls Full day trip
This is the best option for you that wanna visit both side of the falls and have only one day at the 3 border area. The guide will help you to optimize your day , do the border procedures for you and show you the best views of the waterfalls both at Brazilian and Argentinian side.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- guia de turismo
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at the national parks
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
The most sought after tour of the 3 borders! An amazing day trip visiting one of the 7 world wonders both at Argentinian and brazilian point of view. Our first stop is the Iguazú Falls in Argentina where our local, bilingual guide takes you to explore the almost 9 km long trail which is divided in 3 different parts. The Upper Trail, the Lower Trail and the Train to the Devil's Throat.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Misiones Province, Argentina
Our second stop is at the Brazilian side of the waterfalls visiting the 1,6 km trails with the best panoramic view of the waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up at any place downtown from Iguassu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.