We provide a service that is characterized by offering punctuality, comfort with a new means of transport, Sprinter Mercedes Benz, with air conditioning, of 18 places.
We are known for providing a warm, close and personalized service.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
It travels along a beautiful footpath. Surrounded by the lush jungle you can enjoy a beautiful view of the bottom of the jumps.
Beginning the visit in the Lanusse jump and passing through the Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca jump, you will reach a splendid panoramic point from where you will have a first view of the Devil's Throat. At the end of the trail is the Bossetti jump.
There the water vapor produced by the collision of the water against the rocks forms a faint but incessant rain. On the way back, you will pass by the Dos Hermanas jump.
Starting from the same place mentioned above, the upper part of the waterfalls is covered, as the name of the walk indicates. The observation point from a higher level completely changes the vision of the landscape. You can see the turbulent waters practically at your feet.
In this way the Salto Dos Hermanas, the Bossetti, the Chico, which are a small preview of the imposing Garganta del Diablo, is visited again. In this place, where the water falls from approximately 70 meters high, the deafening roar of the water is surprising, permanently covered by dense columns of steam, which dismisses the collision of the water with the rocks.
The Garganta del Diablo is accessed through the Train of the Falls, descending at the Garganta del Diablo Station. From there, there is a walk along the new walkway, which meandering between the islands, travels 1100 meters to the large balconies located next to the edge and front of the Garganta del Diablo.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all the Hotels of the Center of Puerto Iguazu
Departure Time :6/15/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.