Argentinian Side of the Falls and Boat Tour Gran Aventura - All Tickets Included
Begin your tour on the Argentinian side of the park in the Visitors’ Center, then go to the train station to board on a 10-minute ride towards the Devil’s Throat, the largest water flow of the entire complex. Upon arrival, continue to a 1 km walkway above the river to observe an outstanding view of the calm waters before the furious falls.
Your second adventure begins the Gran Adventure tour, get a mix of the navigation in the river and a nice jungle safari. Board on a 4x4 vehicle through the jungle, exploring local fauna and flora in perfect harmony and live comments. Next stop is at Porto Macuco, navigate on the Iguazu River, watch the canyons and see the flow at a speed that allows you to enjoy the landscapes and take photos. Pass by the Devil’s Throat and Three Musketeers fall, the rocks, animals, blue sky, rainbows, the haze and the water together. The boat gets close enough for everyone to enjoy a brief soak in the refreshing waters, an unspeakable emotion!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation the hotels in Foz do Iguassu
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Tickets to the Iguazu National Park
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Take the road towards the Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park.
Stop At: Iguazu National Park, Iguazu National Park, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Begin your tour the Visitors’ Center, then go to the train station to board on a 10-minute ride towards the Devil’s Throat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
See the greatness of more than 200 waterfalls in Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park, which together with the Brazilian side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Upon arrival, continue to a 1 km walkway above the river to observe an outstanding view of the calm waters before the furious falls.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
See the Devil’s Throat, the largest water flow of the entire complex.
Stop At: Iguazu River
Next stop is at Porto Macuco, navigate on the Iguazu River, watch the canyons and see the flow at a speed that allows you to enjoy the landscapes and take photos. The boat gets close enough to the falls for everyone to enjoy a brief soak in the refreshing waters, it’s an unspeakable emotion!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina
2: Foz do Iguaçu, State of Paraná, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazu hotels.Roundtrip transportation available from Foz do Iguassu hotels.Observation: By determination of the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72 hours in advance.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.